Chumnumsap Company Limited [“Chumnumsap”) is a real estate develop ment company incorporated by the Devahastin family, one of the original founders of Navanakorn Industrial Estate. Chumnumsap is currently developing an industrial park project Located in Pathumthani Province, Thailand. The project is called “Chumnumsap Industrial Park”.
The Devahastin family is also the owner of :
1. Navanakorn Electric Company Limited, the operator of a 110 MW gas turbine combined cycle cogeneration power plant, whose registered capi tal is Baht 1,532 million with a total project cost of approximately Baht 6,000 million. Navanakorn Electric Company Limited has signed a 25-year power purchase agreement with the Government. The power plant is scheduled to start commercial operation in November 2012.
2. Navanakorn Asset Company Limited, the operator of water filtration plant, whose registered capital is Baht 50 million with the total project cost of approximately Baht 270 million. The capacity of the plant is 40,000 cu.m. per day and Navanakorn Asset Company Limited has signed a 30-year water purchase agreement with the Local government authority. The water filtration plant is scheduled to start commercial operation in October 2011
3. Navanakorn Medical Care Company Limited, the operator of 2 general hospitals. Both hospitals have a total capacity of more than 300 beds and fully equipped. Navanakorn Medical Care Copmany Limited is a member of the Private Hospital Association, Thailand.
ALL facilities are Located in the same district as Chumnumsap Industrial Park.
With the experience of the Devahastin family in industrial estate and utility services and the support of Chumnumsap’s affiliated companies men tioned above, Chumnumsap Industrial Park will become a new concept of industrial park that combines the best Location which is the industrial Land plot closest to Bangkok with stable utilities supply at special discount rate without wasting utilities usage by introducing different grades of water suitable for each type of usage, for example, for certain activities such as flushing, industrial grade water can be used instead of tap water even Navanakorn Asset Company Limited can supply tap water at the price Lower than the price of the Provincial Waterworks Authority. As such, we trust that Chumnumsap Industrial Park can definitely provide competitive advantages and cost Leadership to its customers and enhance their ability to utilize the resources effectively.
– Jarusorn Apartment of 200 fully furnished units.
– Apartment and houses in close proximity
Local banks, Retail shops, Convenience Store, Groceries, Restaurants.
– J-venue shopping mall 3 km
– Tesco Lotus 3.3 km
– Big C supercenter 3.6 km
– Future Park Rangsit Shopping Center 13 km
Navanakorn General Hospital within 3km and 24/7service clinic at project site
– Golden View Hotel 3 km
– Manhattan Hotel 7 km
– AIT golf club 1 km
– Pinehurst golf club 8 km
– Northern Rangsit 12.6 km
– Royal Gems 15.5 km
– Muang ake golf club 18 km
– Alpine golf and sport club 19 km
Jarusorn Road, (Paholyotin Rd. Km # 431. Klongnueng, Klongluang, Pathumthani 12120, Thailand
Distances to Major Facilities
– Bangkok Outer Ring Road leading to 1Okm Eastern and Western Outer Ring Road
– Bangkok International Airport 20km (Donmuangl
– Suvarnabhumi International Airport 60km
– Bangkok Downtown 43km
– Klongtoey Sea Port 48km
– Ladkrabang Inland Container Yard 56km Depot
– Fire protection system
The water charge is Baht 7/cu.m.
Available from Navanakorn Electric Co., Ltd at 10 Bar
Waste water treatment system is available Unit charge is subject to BOD level.
Quantity of wastewater is calculated by 80% of total water Consumption
Financial Support *
– KTB,SME Bank,CIMB, SCB
– Post financing up to 70%
– Laem Chabang Deep Sea Port
– Map Ta Phut Deep Sea Port
Expected Project Completion
– Term 8-10 years
– Interest rate (MLR-0.5%] *Subject to Bank approval
Total Project Area Available Area
319 rais (129 acres] 252 rais (102 acres]
Telephone, mobile phone, high speed
internet (ADSL,ISDN,leased lines] are available by TOT,TT& T,CAT
Benefits & Services
Major Infrastructure and Utilities
– Supply by Nava Nakorn Electric Co.,Ltd. (110 MW Power Plant] – Supplying at 22 kV and 115 kV
– Back-up power from Provincial Electricity Authority of Thailand (PEAi
Unit charge is lower than PEA rate with special discount
– Supply by Nava Nakorn Asset Co.,Ltd (40,000 cu.m/day Tap Water Plant] The water charge is Baht 15/cu.m.
Industrial Grade Water
Supply for specific usage (that will save cost from using tap water]
Special Services (free of charge)
Supporting service for Foreign lnvesto_rs
– An application for investment promotion from 801
– An application for factory permit
– Visa and work permit
– A registration of company establishment
801 Privileges as Zone 1
1J Corporate income tax exemption, subject to 801 policy and criterias
21 50% Reduction of import duty on machinery that is subject to import duty of not less than 10%
3] Exemption of import duty and tax on raw or essential materials use in the manufac turing of exports products for 1 year.
4] Permission to own land to carry out promoted activities.
Japanese and English Help Desk